Friday, June 10, 2016

Cameron Highlands: 3D2N romantic getaway + Uncle Chow Kopitiam


People tell me all the time that I'm lucky to have Wewo and it's true. But guys, let me tell you that he's pretty lucky to have me, too. I mean...



Two years ago, I surprised him with a trip to Cameron Highlands where I further surprised him by filling an entire cottage with fresh roses for him. He was so happy to receive flowers for the first time in his life that he actually took lots of photos of him holding the roses.

Unfortunately, I've misplaced the photos of the grand cottage we stayed in, but it was at The Lakehouse and we bought the Intimate Romance Package. 10 out of 10 I would definitely visit this place again and do everything we did again - but much later after we've explored the rest of Malaysia. :)







All guests get complimentary rides to the commercial area at Tanah Rata, so you don't have to drive!


The beautiful view from our house. Can you feel how cold it is?








I need a walking stick because I don't like walking but it's fun when you pretend that you're Gandalf




We went during Raya 2014, so to avoid all the crowded areas, we spent more time along the tea plantation areas and drank lots of deliciously hot milk tea like old people.






Pam highly recommends: 

Uncle Chow Kopitiam at Cameron Highlands





We liked Uncle Chow Kopitiam so much that we went there two days in a row! You must try their scones and the hokkien mee (prawn noodle) is especially good. The asam laksa was quite alright as well. 

Uncle Chow's Kopitiam is located at Tanah Rata:

C2-G-01 Block C2, Taman Royal Lily, Tanah Rata, 39000, Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Tanah Rata, 39000 Tanah Rata, Pahang, Malaysia


Image credits: cameronhighlands.com
P/S - the next time I go Cameron Highlands, I would definitely want to buy rose plants (even though I heard they die easily) and eat white corn that are apparently super sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.