Friday, May 27, 2016

I am a mom!




At last I can tell you the reason why I went AWOL for most of this (and last year). I have been a mom for 2.5 weeks so far and it's the best job ever (and my baby is the sweetest little thing ever). This morning we discovered that she's already nearly outgrown her newborn hat and I was nearly in tears. HAHAHAHAHAHA. ... *goes back to crying a bit* 

Anyway! I have so many things to tell you guys about! Not just about pregnancies and baby stuff, but other stuff I've learned the past year too, including:
  • More travelling tips 
  • More life hacks (passport making, how to sell your car secondhand, how to buy a new car) 
  • Moving house (yes, I moved house when I was due with baby) 
  • Renting out your apartment 
  • And OK, pregnancy and baby stuff since I didn't get the chance to write about it when I was pre-baby 

One of the most interesting posts I will write about include... how to get pregnant fast

*wink wink nudge nudge, sprinkling love all around* 

I'm back and it feels good, Digital World! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.