Thursday, August 27, 2015

,

Office prank level: Vegetable face

OK seriously this was like the easiest prank ever to pull off in the history of our pranks - I am 100000% sure anyone can re-do this prank. 

The backstory
My good friend Cayla doesn't like eating vegetables, so of course we had to welcome her back from her trip from Hong Kong. All you need to do is buy a whole bag of vegetables.  

Here are the very talented designer girls arranging the vegetables



HIS NAME IS FIBRE-SAN AND HE IS YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND. 

HE CAN GIVE YOU A HEALTHY LIFE!!!

And here is photographic evidence that I was busy working while all this was going down (although like a criminal mastermind, I will confess that yes it was my idea and I bought the vegetables but I was working so it couldn't have been me) 


Cayla came to work highly suspicious but she was nicely surprised with Fibre-san! 

Too bad she didn't eat him.


Want more prank ideas? See:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.