Monday, July 20, 2015

When you don't want to clean your apartment

It's almost 2am on a Sunday-to-Monday morning and I'm sitting cross legged at my Mac, feeling extra proud of myself as I eat my fish chips. My beautiful toy poodle is sleeping right next to me, my darn good looking husband is fast asleep and I have totally nothing to worry about in life. 

Well, I'm sure there are lots of worries to worry about, but this amazing feeling of contentment and gratitude is what happens when you spend three hours deep-cleansing your apartment. 

 And you can have this amazing feeling in your life too! 

Just clean your apartment! 

I too, suffered from the no-time-not-enough-energy anti-cleaning syndrome up till 10pm tonight, but then it cured itself when I put on my mp3 player and listened to a brand new audiobook (currently listening to Daughter of Smoke and Bones) and just started cleaning from one corner to another corner of the house. 

So just slot some time in your diary to clean your living space, download an audiobook and you'll be amazed with how much better you'll feel about your life after you sit in a gorgeous clean space. I guarantee it. 

No need to read about motivation on Quora or suffer from apartment envy when you watch cleaning routines on YouTube. 

Of course, now I'll have to think of a way to maintain the pristine condition of the house and I will let you know when I get there. 


 // off to sleep now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.