Saturday, November 8, 2014

, , ,

OK, bye Internet, off to work hard on winning at life again




CEO Yang’s Instructions

1. Before becoming a singer, become a human first.
- All of the trainees should greet anyone who is older than them including YG artists and staff with a 90 degree bow and loud voice.

2. YG can make a gem shine but doesn’t have the ability to make a stone shine.
- Will you be a gem or stone? This will only be possible through your blood and sweat of effort. Don’t forget that you’re trainees with only potential at the moment at 5 points [out of 100] and don’t forget to use one hour of practice to the fullest like it’s ten hours worth. At the end of the month, all of the trainees will be reviewed so always be on alert.
Those who are lacking in effort or potential will be sent home.

Source: Song Baek Kyung’s Facebook; Translated by Jane, from the awesome tumblr squinty chipmunk - who is also making me consider starting a Kim Jinhwan Malaysia Fan Club, like, seriously 



***

Changes in Pam's life so far

1. I really, really, really like Kim Jinhwan and iKON
2. I haven't been sleeping well - only 3-4 hours every night with many worries and ideas in my head
3. There's a lot of work to be done
4. Struggling to sleep early and wake up early
5. I am into ear rings and hip-hop these days
6. I know it's the 8th of November, still not sure if I should hop on Nanowrimo
7. My hair colour is going to change soon. I do not suit being just a brunette after all. 


Yes, I use everything in my life to motivate me to do better - even kPop. These days I have the feeling of wanting to act better, dress better and be more successful (so noona can continue to buy iKON's albums and songs on iTunes)- to be someone who will stand in front of Jinhwan and have him think, "Wow, this fan is cool."

These are the kinds of things that drive me to improve myself, which is kind of weird, considering that other people my age are thinking about supporting their family, succeeding for wealth and power, driving big cars, etc.

I think I am lucky to be sheltered and safe; I think that I have a lot of ways to improve still, and am still stuck at potential number 5 out of 100. Let's work hard! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.