Tuesday, January 21, 2014

, ,

New Location: Ayam Panggang 5 Bintang (Bangsar)

You guys can totally trust me when I say that I've found the best roasted chicken in Malaysia because ahem, I do not get paid to blog --- well, unless we are counting delicious nuggets of karma points --- anyway, I also rarely post about food recommendations but decided to do one on Ayam Golek Lima Bintang @ Nara Seafood since the restaurant relocated itself about one year ago and I had to live my life without eating this beautiful dish for an entire year before we actually found the new location!

So - I definitely recommend that you drop by this place for deliciously roasted chicken, best eaten with a side of eggs, kangkung and tom yam soup:



Nara Seafood GPS location courtesy of Anarm3.091210, 101.669046

The restaurant is just before the GPS location though, so do slow down about 500 meters from the GPS location. There is a bus stop located right in front of Nara Seafood and the restaurant faces this view:

KTM station I think? 



Humble food fare that tastes really delicious! 

The star of the show! Thank you chicken, we ate you well!

The total cost of Set A (2 bowls of rice, vege, tom yam soup, eggs and a whole chicken) plus Air Bandung Sirap and Kopi O was only RM41.20, which is pretty cheap considering that we could probably feed 3 people with our meal. And we ate a whole chicken.

Yes, I am also aware that I was too hungry to take proper shots of the chicken. If you google the words "ayam golek lima bintang" you can probably find lots and lots of photos that does justice to this chicken! Every bit is crispy, juicy, sweet and tender. If you're in the Klang Valley, you definitely need to try it!

That's it for me for tonight. I'm actually in over my head right now with some stuff at work, but I'll do my best to keep the posts regular anyway. Bon appetit and good night!

Ayan Golek Nara Seafood
Jalan Besar, Taman Bukit Angkasa,
Pantai Dalam, Wilayah Persekutuan
59200, Kuala Lumpur.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.