Tuesday, January 28, 2014

, ,

My best friend's wedding (video)

There are a few things I intend to do in 2014 and most of it revolves around being a helpful sort of person and doing what I can to make someone else's life a little more fun. Sometimes I tend to stick my neck out way too much for my friends, but let's leave the post about how I basically promised and am currently the digital marketing planner for FREE for a friend's budding startup business in skin aesthetics (cough, Botox, cough!) --- let's leave that story for another day. Anyway, the point is, I plan to help out a lot of people this year. It's not really a resolution, but more like an attitude adjustment.

Today, my heart did a weird twist and turn, and I was so confused as I spent the afternoon creating... dun, dun, dun.. my bestest best friend's childhood montage for her wedding! It's such a weird feeling knowing that your dear friend is getting married - I half want to punch the guy and half want to skip around the room with her and start planning what schools our kids will go to (because obviously, our kids are gonna be best friends forever too, like, it's the LAW).

She's my bestie and I love her, but she's also a bridezilla so there is NO WAY for me to show off my hard work, except for these few snippets:





OMG Cartier rings to die for! 


And I'm feeling all gooey and confused and melancholic right now because I had to go through so many childhood photos of us together:



By the way, there is also NO WAY that I'm putting up my childhood photos because ... they're ugly! Hahahahahahaaha think funny haircuts and bad fashion sense! 



So this is me, feeling all sorts of crazy just because my best friend is getting married. 



In other news: helping others and being an overall nice person has paid off really well. Lots of good things are finally coming up in January! Wish me luck, you guys and I'll tell you more about it later (when I can be less discreet)! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.