Monday, December 9, 2013

backstreet's back, alright!


So a few months ago, I thought it would be a good idea to execute a surprise birthday party, spend 3 days in Melaka, 4 days in Hong Kong and then have a girlie sleepover the night before helping out at a big, big Chinese wedding. 

I've been back in KL for a little over 100 hours and I am still crazy exhausted... and it's only Monday! 

Also, we are seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY considering adding another miniature poodle into the family and are talking about looking at the Sakura flowers in Japan next year... and I've just only finished unpacking. 

I am never leaving my home again. Well, I would like to think so except that we'll be flying off for Chinese New Year next month and we'll be in Thailand the month after that for a wedding. But OK, after that, I'm just gonna stay at home and not wear any pants for a while. 

Anyway, this week I'll be posting all about how you can have a fun trip to Melaka/Hong Kong with minimal cost, maximum gourmet experience and 5-star luxury living. I need to catch up on work, e-mails and other blogs now!

Also, here's a nicer picture of me at my bestie's wedding looking nice and proper. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.