Thursday, November 7, 2013

, ,

Married Talk: Alzheimer's

On the way to work one day, I was telling Wewo about how my grandmother either has Alzheimer’s or is just really senile. Either way, she can’t remember who any of us are and seems to be stuck in a time zone that’s a few decades before I was born.

“So, just so you know, I could be like that next time.”

“Hmm.”

“So you need to be like that guy in the Notebook and read to me about our life story everyday, you know.”

“What? But that would be so boring.”

“Boring?”

“I want to be in many lifetimes with you. We can be a Baron and Baroness one day. Tomorrow we can be Ninjas. You’ll never know and I can make it up as we go.”

“Oh, you.”

“And you’ll fall in love with me every time.”

“I am afraid so, my fuzzy little friend.”

“I love you.”

“I love you.”



So I guess if you see a forgetful old lady in a wheelchair 60 years from now with a swashbuckling old man by her side, don’t forget to drop by and say hi!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.