Wednesday, July 31, 2013

,

what are you up to, these days?

Hey guys!

July has been a troublesome month for me because I'm busy AND suffering from insomnia! I slept a total of 6 hours in the past 3 days and usually turn into a vegetable by the time I finish my daily work/writing projects. Talking about it makes me sad because Nanowrimo Camp (July) ends today and I've only written two pages in the past two weeks. I know. I never know when to stop when I get obsessed over things, and the very first thing I sacrifice is my sleeping time. Anyway, I've just downloaded an app on my iPhone today and it's supposed to help fix my sleep cycle, so we'll see! I'll post an update in 5 days to let you know if I'm back to my energetic bubbly self again! Let's do this!


This is my life: I like to turn on Korean dramas on VIKI (iPad app) and leave it running while I work just so there's sound in the room and some pretty boys and girls to look at when I'm having writer's block. I also eat plenty of salads because I'm a girl. 


Insufficient sleep time also means that I'm less likely to cook a good dinner for Wewo and I. As compensation, I stock the fridge with delicious pastries we can have at anytime. This is a strawberry tart we shared with a cup of Bailey's at 1 in the morning. I got the tart from ISETAN, KLCC! Highly recommended, especially since it has a chocolate center.

Man, I remember when I used to spend RM10 for a piece of lousy cheesecake at Starbucks. Ah, how the times have changed indeed! 



Here's me with more salad on another random afternoon. I watch a lot of beauty Youtube channels, and Blair Fowler (juicystar07) is one of my favorites. Two weeks ago, I was really, really into the Kardashians (probably because North West was just introduced into the world). I watched all 7 seasons of KUWTK in a single week, but mostly I let it play in the background while I cooked, cleaned house and had my breakfast/lunch. I now follow the Season 8 series on a weekly basis, but it is kinda boring/annoying. Can Khloe Kardashian please get more airtime?! 


My new minion nails that I made today after watching the cutepolish tutorial on Youtube. Neat, huh! The lighting's pretty dim because it's almost 10pm here. 


So yeah. 

I'll be working hard for the next couple of days, and then I'll be taking off for a long anticipated family vacation (which I planned) to the beach! After that, it'll be days of working hard until the end of August,. which is when we'll celebrate the impending wedding of three of my very best girlfriends with a penis cake, a few dancing poles and a very awesome scavenger hunt. I hope I'm not giving too many details away - I have so many things to talk about, you guys!

Well, here's hoping that I can get back to my normal routine again and blog more frequently. I miss this! 


Candy Crush kisses, Pam 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.