Thursday, July 11, 2013

Big! Bang! I'm still alive!


I'm still alive! 

I suddenly received like a HUGE amount of last minute work and ended up with only 3-4 hours of sleep for the past two weeks - which explains my sudden hiatus from updating my blog, JUST WHEN the Laneige post drives hundreds of people to visit my blog everyday. Aiya, life is ironic like that, right? 

Anyway, life is gradually getting back to normal now and I will begin regular posting again starting tomorrow (Friday). I've got lots of things to talk about!

- Malaysia's very first Mixed Martial Arts Invasion 2013 
- My birthday celebration which was seriously off-the-hook 
- My deep dark guilty obsessions 
- Camp Nanowrimo 
- Confessions of a Copywriter (ie. advice for the eager) 
- FREAKING 2NE1 IS BACK WITH A NEW ALBUM, 4 HIT SONGS *happy tears* 

Until then, I recommend that you get on Youtube and check out Big Bang's songs - Still Alive and Monster. While you're at it, you might also want to take a look at 2NE1's hottest latest single - Falling in Love, which is already a monster hit across the world. 

Yes, I still love my kPop very much. OK. Back to work! 

I hope life has been good to you, too. Love, Pam 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.