Wednesday, June 12, 2013

, ,

"just like my hopes and dreams"


The weather is really hot today! Boy, am I glad I got the air-conditioning fixed last weekend!

Other than that, today was a good day! I managed to get plenty of writing and ideas out on digital paper! Yay, brain! *clap clap clap clap* 

I have finally decided that my swinging moods between Amazing Swag Princess Pam and Self-Doubting Pauper Pam can be attributed to my impending birthday in two weeks time. Oh gosh. I remember being 18 and sticking up a piece of paper on what my goals were before I turn 30. I'm turning 29 soon, so that means I basically have another year to go before I disappoint my teenage self. Haiya. 

To counteract this, I keep thinking about what my hopes and dreams for the future are, because obviously, I really love my life right now but at the same time, I don't want to feel guilty that I'm not trying hard enough to be better, or to fully utilize each day as it comes. 

You know?

Like, maybe I shouldn't sleep so much. Maybe I should work more and eat less. Maybe I should make more effort to be prettier. Maybe I should do more to help others. Maybe I should put my engineering degree into better use. The list of "maybe's" go on and on and on and on because I'm not the kind of kid who would be happy with just three wishes in one lifetime. 

I guess I basically don't want to look back and feel sorry or regret. 

I don't know if I'm ready to share my hopes and dreams with the Internet yet... but I can share something else about myself with you right now. I have a new habit of appending the words, "just like my hopes and dreams" to any random sentence. For instance: 

A: It's so cold tonight.
Me: Just like my hopes and dreams.


A: The food was so expensive! 
Me: Just like my hopes and dreams.


A: You're so small.
Me: Just like my hopes and dreams. 


And... you get the idea. I'm trying not to say it too often anymore though, because it kind-of gives off a negative vibe to the hopes and dreams part. My hopes and dreams are sunny, wonderful and filled with unicorn magic! 


Also, here's a random photo of Wewo and I at Rachel's glamorous wedding last weekend. 

I promise this will be the last "emo" post of the month. Look forward to my super awesome K-Beauty Blogger Post for Laneige in the next update this week! 

Love, love, Pam 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.