Wednesday, April 24, 2013

,

my fav wedding photos from John Poh

My wedding photos by John Poh is out! Man, I have to go through 1,600 of perfectly edited photos to create the perfect wedding momento *sweat*. I am thinking of delegating the job away though because I am crazy busy (as per usual).




Check out my beautiful S-line bodyshape. Sigh. I was slightly overweight at the time of my wedding (53kg), and am shy to announce that I have put on a further 2kg since coming back from my honeymoon in Korea.

So the biggest change right now is that I am currently on my very first diet spree ever. Fingers crossed and good luck to me! I actually signed up for a Personal Trainer at Fitness First for three months before my wedding, but I didn't lose weight at all! Fitness First is lame! :P

So OK, I have to get back to work now... I have SO MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU GUYS!

Like, I cut my hair super short!

And I FELL IN LOVE WITH KOREA!

And I'm still super obsessed with Park Bom / 2NE1!

I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF 2NE1 AUTOGRAPH!!!!


And I am also very, very sick right now. I have cough, flu, fever, body ache, etc. - every sickness symptom you can think of! *sad* So OK, more updates coming soon! Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to know these things. Its truly pleasant to be part of this blog. You should visit our blog. The postings are about breast, nose job, eyelid, jaw, real story, etc. I hope you can find out what you expect. Thank you.
    http://wonjinglobal.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.