Monday, February 25, 2013

,

My Wedding Comic Book



Our wedding did not feature any slideshow or video on a projector screen. Instead, we printed vintage childhood photos and displayed it on each wedding table, and each guests got a copy of our wedding comic as a door gift.


I was a little apprehensive because I'm not sure how much people would appreciate a wedding comic book, but our friends and families seemed to like it. So I guess it turned out allright in the end. We cut it pretty close though, as I only managed to collect the printed copies at 7pm THE DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING. Which explains why I didn't have any time to get my nails done, lol. (^_^) Wewo was right with me the whole time though, so it was fun! Adventure!

Anyway, here's the soft copy of the book:

 








Actual comic book:




And that's about it! I'll probably update this post when I have the actual comic book shots taken by our wedding photographers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.