Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Post of 2013 (well that took a while)


I survived my Bachelorette Night! It involved C_ _D _ _MS!
January is understandably busy as I have less than 3 weeks to pull a wedding off, move house and look fabulous while doing so. I have also stopped working under a design agency so I am once again a free agent, which is ironic, because it's almost 1:30am and I'm still typing furiously. 

Life is good! My Resolution for 2013 is to keep doing what I'm doing because it's bringing me plenty of happiness and wholesome adventure.

Did I mention that Wewo got me an iPhone 5? We bought the last two units from the Apple store. Just sayin' that's how bad ass and fabulous we are.

Have a Happy Sunday, y'all!

Love, Light and Chocolate Strawberries! Pam 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.