Sunday, December 9, 2012

the one with the laptop

Holy crap.

Sir Wewo's Samsung laptop started acting wonky and kept shutting itself down midway through every movie we watch on the laptop, so we decided to get a replacement unit at Digital Mall. For some strange reason, the afternoon ended with Wewo declaring that he is perfectly satisfied with his wonky laptop and me, with a brand new pink Sony laptop. A dude bought me a pretty laptop just because my eyes turned bright and gooey the moment I set eyes on it, no strings attached. I think I am in a Korean drama. Score!

Whatever I did in this life, or any other life, or have not but will eventually get around to doing, I am so so so glad he's mine. I promise to feed him, love him, cherish him, hug him, take care of him and be with him forever and ever, Amen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.