Monday, December 17, 2012

I have a serious crush on Jericho Barrons.

Ho, mama.


“Leave it alone, I'm handling this," Barrons told Ryodan.
"I suggest you do a better job."
"And I suggest you go fuck yourself.” 

- quote from Shadowfever, by Jericho Barrons 


I am officially infected with Karen Marie Moning's Fever series. Yes, I realize that it is very 2011, but the series is just so damn addictive AND DELICIOUS. I am also pleased to report that the Fever mania has been successfully transferred to Wewo as well, so all we did this weekend was hold hands and look distracted as we both listened to the audiobook on our headphones. Move over, Edward Cullen, there is a new genuine bad boy in town and he is SMOKIN' HOT.

I am down to Book 4 out of 5, and after completing the whole series, I totally intend to re-read the whole thing again. It is SO yummy and sexy, definitely better than 50 Shades of Grey and/or True Blood. So, probably no proper blogging, eating or functioning like a normal human being for the next week or so.

Yep, I really, really, really like books. I really, really, really like this series too, so read it! NOW!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.