Saturday, December 22, 2012

,

DIY Christmas Wrapping

Wah, it's already 2am and I need to wake up at 7am to catch a bus to Penang! 

All is well, I've managed to shop, wrap and pack up all the Christmas presents in time! Yay! I have two families to celebrate Christmas with now. The feeling is pretty intense (and totally trippy), but I am GRATEFUL and GLAD that I have so many loved ones about me. 


Here's Oscar, trying to be helpful


Oscar, shortly after catching him eating the Christmas wrapper


All of this... 


Was transformed into this! 


And this! 

Seriously, just use proper wrapping paper for your presents. I wrapped some in magazine pages previously, and the gifts just looked unappetizing. Also, my wrapping skills are pretty bad, so I need all the help I can get in the form of cute wrapping paper. Ohohoho.






I didn't want to waste money on ribbons, so I just used the white office string. Pretty!

I also downloaded and printed the labels from the Internet! God bless Pinterest! Click here to download cute printable gift tags --- click


OK, good night world. I'm out! Need to be fresh and hungry when I meet the family tomorrow for a long Christmas weekend!


P/S - I've finished reading Karen Marie Moning's Fever Series. I'm on to her Highlander series right now. Happy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.