Tuesday, November 20, 2012

, ,

my last day as a single person

Well, technically, my last day as a legally single person ends the moment I wake up from slumber later on today.

My weekend in a nutshell. 

Gosh, in the past 5 days, I've:
* gotten caught in a heavy rainstorm at Universal Studios Singapore (and we continued playing anyway)
* nearly had a heart attack from riding a pink-colored kiddie roller coaster
* had room service + breakfast in bed for 3 days consecutively
* fallen in love
* had 3 hot baths
* took the Singapore MRT all by myself (ahem, who says I have no sense of direction?)
* traveled with my (future) in-laws
* completed the manga series Hana Kimi - nice!




Aaaand, I'll need to pack again because I will be heading out for Wewo's birthday getaway shortly after we legally become man and wife.

I know.

Oh yes, about my hair~

Hanging out with Jason and having ice-cream in Singapore. Just order the butterscotch, it is worth two scoops, at least. 
Hair Cut and Hair Coloring at Number76

I had my hair done at number76 by Steve just before all the travelling madness began. I would've gotten Yoshi, but I am a last minute girl and only called for an appointment one hour before. Steve is just as nice, and Yoshi-sama even came over to help color my hair too, when he had the free time. He also charmingly dropped the hair dye brush on my lap, which is OK because he is super handsome and did not stain any of my clothing.

As usual, I overstayed my welcome at number76 and even though they closed at 7pm, they extended the hours just so my hair could reach perfection by 730pm. In total, I spent about 3 hours at the salon which is not bad considering that my hair is not at all dry and it cost around RM300 for a hair cut and hair coloring (all by Steve). The last time I had my hair dyed and cut in Klang, it cost over RM400!

Steve-kun believes that the hair color can be better, except that my previous color was reddish, so I will be dropping by again before my big wedding day. Also, I find it pretty interesting that he is appalled that anyone would allow me to color my hair red as it apparently does not suit my skin tone. *sad* Speaking of which, number76 is looking to hire as they will soon be expanding their services to Bangsar as well. Check out their Facebook page for more info!

At this rate, I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to have ombre hair, but I'm pretty sure that I will be chopping off my hair after January! Short hair, I miss you!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.