Friday, November 9, 2012

it's 1am again, of course it is (also known as hair color day @ number76

This is what I look like at 1am. Chill, I haven't brushed my teeth and washed my face yet 

Giddy and hyper right now because (a) I drank too much coffee, (b) I had my hair lightened to matte brown at number76 today and (c) holy crap, Yoshi-sama "Handsome Man with Magic Fingers" casually told me that HE READ MY BLOG POST 

This blog was supposed to be a quiet echo out in the Internet, but apparently if you Google "digital perm" and "number76", my post comes out first. (o_O) 

AND IT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD POST WITH PHOTOS AND STUFF, IT'S JUST A WALL OF TEXT, I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS!!! 

OK, I should call it a day now before rant-mode turns on. Today was a good day! 


P/S - Also, now that I have finished reading Gantz, I am offsetting all the blood and gore by breezing through "The One", I think it is a Taiwanese manhwa written by Nicky Lee. The pictures are all so pretty!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.