Saturday, October 20, 2012

, ,

The 20% Rule

Best.


Engagement Shoot.

Ever! 


So I collected our engagement proofs today. Over 500 photos of awesomeness was catalogued that day. Our photos and video (coming soon, next month) were taken by One Way Ticket, whom I absolutely adore. (´∀`)I wish I could shrink all of them and tuck them in my pocket! All three of them (the camera girl, designer and video guy) are all so cute!!!

Anyway.

Perspective is always interesting, because perspective is what gives a story a lifeline. Perspective also happens to be something I am struggling with right now because it's so much more comfortable to see things from one single point of view. Starting from today, I'm going to take a step back and look at things a little more differently.

A wedding ceremony is just a fun, epic party with your loved ones.

A job is not a chore, it is a method of adding value to society.

My dog is not a pet, he is a friend who really needs me.

And so on and so forth.

I'm also going to attempt working seriously only 20% of the time on my off days to increase productivity and lessen the stress/guilt of feeling as though I have to be working 24/7 even on weekends! Since I'm awake an average of 18 hours, that would mean that I'll only have to work about 4 hours from Thursdays to Sundays.

Sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.