Wednesday, October 17, 2012

something blue!

With my sweet sweet cousin, seconds before devouring  delectable mango desserts 

OK, so I've decided to switch up my template and install NuffnangX. Tinkered around with installing Pinterest buttons but it was a disappointing failure ... m(_ _)m ゴメンナサイ

Naturally, I decided to do all this at 1 in the morning, when I really should be in bed resting and plotting my work for Wednesday. Ahem.

I've been devouring all kinds of manga lately! Some of the better recommended ones are:
1. Half Prince (Korean manhwa)
2. Hapi Mari (for the girls)
3. King of Hell (Korean manhwa)
4. Sun-ken Rock (Korean manhwa)
5. Tokyo Crazy Paradise (from the same writer of SKIP BEAT!!!)

And I'm almost catching up with Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi... going to tuck into bed now so I can read a few more chapters before fatigue catches up with me. Sleep? Pffft...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.