Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Of assholes and happiness

It has become quite common for people to tell me that I'm living the Good Life, that I'm playful and bashful despite having my own fair share of drama. While we may all agree that my life is pretty FABULOUS right now, I'd like to point out that you too can have a stress-free, drama-void Happy Life too.

Repeat after me: 

The secret to being happy is to avoid assholes.

Like this asshole right here. This is an SMS I randomly received last week from my ex-boyfriend

Ass. 
I did not jilt this poor sod suddenly.  I broke up with him THREE YEARS AGO and he was never heard from again until two weeks back, when he suddenly phone texted me (not even a phone call, because that would require way too much balls), congratulating me about my engagement.

Like, ew. He is not broken hearted, not after three years of lost contact. He is just an asshole who wants to see if he can break up a blessed engagement. Asshole. As if any other man can measure up to my dashing fiance. Wewo can even trump Edward Cullen and Robert Pattinson, OK?! 

So anyway, yes. That is basically how I live my life now. I only do fun things and whenever I detect an asshole within the vicinity, I do an about turn and go about my merry way. Assholes cannot be annihilated or frightened, as they feed off intellectual conversation. Do not engage in any form of communication, pass go and move on with your life. 

And with that, I will let this issue go! ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ


p / s - I guess it can be said that another secret to a happy life is to find the humor in everything. Wewo and I laughed about this for awhile, but then dinner became a much more interesting affair and we also moved on from this sad, twisted asshole whom I'm so grateful I had the sane mind to ditch. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ yahoo! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.