Tuesday, September 11, 2012

of secret admirers

I was treated to really expensive, delicious cupcakes last month! The treat was even topped off with my favourite Gino cappucino!

I wish I knew where these cupcakes were from - then I would totally go back and buy some more!
One's chocolate whereas the other one's peanut butter flavoured. 

Mmm Cappucino with dinner... Mmmmm    *(*´∀`*)☆   

The cupcakes were moist, not too sweet and melted in the mouth! Yummy! AND THEY WERE FREE!

BECAUSE SOMEONE SENT IT TO WEWO'S OFFICE

BECAUSE WEWO'S COLLEAGUE HAS A SECRET ADMIRER

Who bought the whole office over 50 cupcakes

And there were flowers and other expensive stuff too

Dayum, I've never heard of a rich secret admirer in real life, before! And Wewo's colleague is so sweet, hardworking, young and gorgeous! *girl crush mode on* This is just like in those Korean dramas!!!

Speaking of admirers stalkers admirers,

An ex-boyfriend contacted me again recently. Even though we broke up for like, three years already.




The creepy part is that I haven't figured out how he found out that I'm engaged! Ewww!

I think it's a mean thing to do, but have you ever wondered why you dated some people at certain times in your life? I think that there is a lesson to be learnt in every relationship, so I guess it is still OK to keep falling in love until you find that right person who fits right under the crook of your neck and loves you enough to carry home a hot cup of coffee for you without even stealing a sip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.