Wednesday, September 5, 2012

,

If it's You, Then It's OK.

Dear Diary,

Today was one of those days that just went on and on and on. This is partly because I spent a good portion of it listening to the Joe Ledger audiobook (man, those freaking zombies just keep on coming! It's like listening to an angry Jack Bauer in my head! Exhausting!), and partly also because even though I've just officially become a professional copywriter-cum-marketer-cum-social media person with one full fledged year of experience - ahem, it still does not change the fact that I have pretty poor time management skills.

All I remember is waking up at 7:45AM, getting out of the house by 8:40AM and now here we are, sitting here with wet hair at 11:30PM.

And I remember the coffee.

Hot, delicious, yummy coffee 

I'm pretty sure we've already established how gallant my Wewo is, so you may want to skip ahead for those of you who won't be taking notes on how to woo a girl, completely and irrevocably.

Anyway, so I had a pretty hectic evening, so much so that I didn't even have time for dinner. To make up for it, I dropped Wewo off at McDonalds so he could get us a value meal and an extra coffee for me, because I'd be driving for another two hours thereafter. I'm pretty distracted as we try to avoid getting parking tickets and heavy traffic so by the time I get home, I've decided to just have my coffee plain black because I'm too tired to add in any other condiments into it.

So I bravely take a gulp of my cold coffee, fully expecting a bitter after taste - but it never comes. The coffee is magically well flavoured just the way I like it (one packet of sugar, two packets of creamers) and it occurs to me that while I was fretting about work, lost time and The Meaning of Life, Mister Wewo found the time to stir in some sugar and cream into my coffee cup.

Of course, I am no ungrateful heathen. I promptly call Wewo up and gush about how awesome and bad ass he is. Boys like to be complimented, don't you know. Incidentally, do check out Lydia Netzer's article on how to stay married for 15 years (and counting). It's a really good read for people who like being in relationships!

In other related news, I am so totally over wedding planning. But, the show must go on!

Nude nails with flower detailing for my wedding album photoshoot

Complemented said nail polish with nude-pink nails. Totally not me, as I'm more of a bright nail polish girl.
SO LADYLIKE, RIGHT!!!
Pom Pom flowers for the bridesmaids. Pretty and cheaper than actual flowers! Score! $$$ 

I want to move around a lot and dance on my wedding day, so we decided that getting comfortable shoes are more important than getting gorgeous wedding shoes. I'm considering primping up my very first pair of Rockport shoes with big purple flowers or a bow on the side. We will see! 

The pre-wedding photoshoot has been completed, but the photos won't be out for awhile. I have been sent a few shots though, so I can design my wedding invitation card.

Wewo > Pam > Oscar 


I'm looking forward to Thursday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.