Friday, September 14, 2012

,

Fraser's Hill

It's 2am now, and I'm waiting for my nail polish to dry. Uh. I dunno why I'm putting on nail polish at 2 in the morning.It seemed like a good idea 10 minutes ago. Also, I have to be up at 7 tomorrow for a money workshop thing.

Update ---photos of my new nail art included!

So simple but purrrrrdy ~ 

Hmmm!

Went to Fraser's last month with some uni buddies. It was our first time there, so it was pretty exciting. We got all dressed up like tourists whereas everybody else just went with slippers and shorts, hahahaha.

group shot - can you spot the third wheel? 

Photos look like it was taken with a potato, because I was still using my old Panasonic DMC-FX10. I promptly switched cameras after that. I now have a shiny red camera to play with! Whee!

I really wanted to sample the high tea at the smokehouse place up on the hill, but the timing just wasn't right.
Took some dodgy photos instead. 


Our dinner somewhere taken between Fraser's Hill and KL. And that dish on the left corner is made up of FROGS! 


The highlight of the trip

So in short, there is nothing epic to look at on Fraser's Hill. We did have lots of fun though, because sipping on red wine and munching on nachos with old friends is always fun. I'd probably only go up there with friends because the roads are plain windy and dangerous. Definitely not a couple or kid-friendly place.

High Tea at home, including cream and passionfruit tea. 

I'll be dropping by Singapore at the end of this month, and will be planning another Top Secret trip (maybe to Sekeping Serendah? That place looks gorgeous!) for Wewo's birthday in November. November is a pretty big month, because we'll be officially man and wife by then (OMG, I know. OMG) and we even had our first marriage preparation counselling session today. You know, so we'll know that we're ready to get married and stuff. They ask you some pretty personal questions, like whether or not you're already pregnant before the marriage.

OK, sleep time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.