Saturday, September 22, 2012

,

18 fried dumplings.

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ タダイマァ

Holla! Welcome to the weekend!

I did a whole lot of non-work stuff today. The day's events unfolded as follows- Exercise, Oscar's Monthly Grooming escapade, saxophone class, bathroom cleaning, laundry, meetings, dating, How I Met Your Mother Season 7 (I'm a late bloomer) followed by even more work and here we are now at 1AM in the morning. And to highlight how crazy the day was, all I had was a packet of chocolate milk, 18 pieces of friend wantan, two cups of coffee and a quarter chicken.

I know. Total. Bad Ass.

Today, I discovered that pregnant women should stay away from caffeine, which means no Starbucks for nearly a year. Which is why I went out and got me some sugar lovin'.

Yes. I have reached that point in my life where I am seriously considering multiplying a portion of my DNA and then releasing "it" out into the world. Oh dear.

Let's move on.

Look! You can put stuff in your Starbucks cup!
Inspired by a Pin in which little soft toys were kept in Starbucks cups. SO CUTE!
I stuffed my cup with craft punches I acquired for wedding stuff. 

Speaking of the wedding... behold, the draft for the wedding card

The Inside

The Front
Design done on my iPad, app used: Martha Stewart CraftStudio. Totally worth it!

Fingers crossed it'll look good on paper too. We'll find out soon enough as we'll be collecting the sample printout tomorrow! Psyched! I plan to match it with lace envelopes!

OK I'm going to go pass out now. G'night and sleep tight!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Pam! Thank you so much for documenting your wedding preparations! At least I roughly know what to figure out :s And the wording part of your wedding invitation, can I copy it? It's been worded so nicely, you wrote really well :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.