Thursday, August 9, 2012

,

the hedge of protection

Do you believe in God?

Some pretty unspeakable things have been occurring in my life these past few weeks, and it came to a point where Wewo's mom actually sat us down and prayed for us, along with the rest of his family. Having someone pray for you is not only sweet and comforting, but it can also be downright chilling, especially when said prayer person is highly favoured by God.

For example, it fixed my car. The prayer to God actually FIXED my car!

So the green 'D' light in my dashboard burnt out TWO YEARS ago. I've been meaning to fix it on and off every time I drop by the garage to service my car, but I either forget about it, or the service centre runs out of the light bulb. So I never ever got around to getting it fixed, and immediately after prayers are done, the green bulb lights up the moment I shift gears. Creepy. But a good kind of creepy.

Evidence that God is with me.

I looked up the Hedge of Protection prayer, and came up with a rough draft of what Wewo's mom prayed for us:

Heavenly Father, I (we) ask You to place a hedge of protection around me (us). It hides me (us) from the enemy, familiar spirits, any and all demon spirits, making it difficult, if not impossible for them to effectively track or trace me in the realm of the spirit. There shall be no perforations or penetrations to these hedges of protection according to your word in Psalm 91. I(we) know that You will answer this prayer because I (we) love You and I(we) trust in Your name only.  I pray that Your blood Lord Jesus will cover me(us) and all that You have given me(us).  That the enemy will not have access to what has been given to me(us).Thank you for your divine protection in Jesus Name, Amen.

It is not exactly the same prayer, but God hears all prayers all the same, eh? I will just leave this here, just in case someone needs help.

For the record, bad luck still seems to follow me around. But I do feel safer and blessed, somehow. :3

Did I mention that I skipped last week's Baptism class due to the double-whammy sickness? Ho boy, wait till I tell him that I don't really want to get baptised (yet), and that all I really want is to get a pastor to bless our matrimony in January. Ohohohoho.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.