Tuesday, August 14, 2012

our wedding comic book cover!


Nice or not? One of the perks of having a really, really, really small wedding is that you can actually afford to personalize your wedding door gifts! Since we won't be projecting baby photos and videos on a projector, we decided to create our very own comic book instead! Inside will be information about our family, our hobbies, how we fell in love and how he proposed. In technicolor! Yay! 

Wewo says that I have become exceedingly creative since I started working in the studio. Of course, the downfall with being a Creative Pam though is that I've failed to figure out how I'm going to print 150 copies of a 10-page comic book in technicolor. I could always just use my inkjet printer, I guess. Hur hur hur.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.