Sunday, August 12, 2012

no pressure

Cannot sleep, fussing over home matters.

It occurs to me that I will be moving out in three months to live with my newly minted husband. Our criteria:

i) Budget below RM1,500 (In KL, rent at pretty places can go up to RM6,000)
ii) Safe
iii) Near enough so we only need to spend less than 30 minutes going to work everyday


Yes, Pam, thinking about these things at 2 in the morning will not exactly make decision planning any easier. So I shall go to bed soon.

We dropped by DeGem today to look at wedding rings, but I don't think we will get any. The rings we liked cost nearly RM10,000. This is me now, the budget conscious bride. Wewo thinks it's endearing because I seem to struggle with spending money on our future stuff.

I think it is endearing that I am getting married to a man who can tell the sales girl to give me anything I want, at whatever the cost. But I won't, because as much as I like shiny things, I like counting money in the bank much, much better. I am Chinese, after all.


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a post! Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed it.
    Your comment is really nice. It shows a good thinking
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.