Thursday, August 2, 2012

how i poisoned myself.

Photo credits to klwheretogo

So yesterday I cooked this pot of delicious pepper chicken porridge for dinner and shortly after that, ended up with food poisoning. There was no hurling involved, but I woke up at 3 in the morning with the feeling an invisible force twisting my intestines round and round, just for the fun of it. This feeling would continue to last for the next several hours before disappearing and then reappearing again throughout my entire Thursday.

Feeling annoyed at myself for literally POISONING MYSELF, I then spent the rest of the day semi-eating and drinking fresh clean water before finally caving into hunger at 6pm. Just to further punish my stomach, I had a nice big bowl of nyonya laksa all to myself, even though curry, milk and chili should be one of the last things you eat while you're having a queasy rebellious stomach. I know, I am unpredictable and bad ass that way.

Wewo ate the same thing and only reported some gurgling in his belly. He is otherwise, quite fine and functional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.