Wednesday, August 1, 2012

another smarmy post

ho boy, it's going to be August in 7 minutes!

My Surprise Birthday Cake at Jimbaran, Bali.
No make up, because who wears makeup to the beach, eh? (=.=)
Mental Note: WEAR MAKE UP THE NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE BEACH
IN CASE OF SUDDEN BIRTHDAY PARTY ATTACK

This means that I am now 28 years old and 1 month old! Ho boy, I have 11 more months before I turn 29 - time sure does fly by when you're having fun. I think I'm going to be one of those chics who just offhandedly call themselves 30-ish when they grow past 30. Ha ha ha.

Anyway.

Sadly, July was a month of stress, melodrama and half-finished wedding plans. I'm back to working full time again, so fingers crossed that I get to juggle everything all at once until January 26th which is in.... 5.5 months. Did I mention that my pre-wedding shoot is this month too? Did I mention that I have yet to lose any KG for the wedding? OHOHOHOHO

We are celebrating a (kind of) Promotion @ Smokehouse, Bangsar
Everyday is fun. I am learning, upgrading, saving, dreaming, praying and hoping. August means starting my Saxophone class, going for some Baptism class (even though I'm not getting baptised... I think), getting a new client and shopping for our very own mini-humble abode to shack up in before our own house is ready. August is busy.

But if it's with this fuzzy guy, I think it'll be worth the effort! 

1 comment:

  1. This is too tempting though and I don't know if I can wait to read it.
    I've read and enjoyed this.
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.