Friday, July 27, 2012

,

rainbow cake = gay

Does this look gay to you?

Wyman's Birthday Cake

As the second oldest in the studio (ahem), I have taken it upon myself to be the Cake Provider for everybody's birthday. The boys acted very excited when they saw the cake and insisted that I gave Wyman a gay birthday cake. You eat the cake then you will become gay!

Hello! Long time no see! This is my office-business look
But we ate it all up anyway, and it was delicious because it's EXPENSIVE rainbow cake. I didn't have the heart to tell them that the name of the cakes is "DREAMS COME TRUE", because... that will only prompt even more gay jokes.

I have been very distracted and distant for the whole week because I discovered the awesome manga, SKIP BEAT last Saturday, which rated number one on mangareader.net for good reason.

Oh man, it is the most riveting manga I've read in a very long time

It might look like a love story kind of manga, but it's not. Seriously, the dude doesn't even get to hold the heroine's hand after 190 chapters. Well, not legally and honestly anyway. Cough. I've also read through GOOD ENDING, but I find that manga pretty long-winded and dramatic for the flimsiest of reasons.

After breezing through 190 chapters of good manga material, I'm now back to the real world with:

The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi.
Apparently it's the Japanese version of Sun Tzu's Art of War.

And I know that it is wrong, but the moment I heard that Kristen Stewart was having an affair with a director, my immediate thought was that, "BING! Robert Pattinson is SINGLE now." Wheee. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.