Thursday, June 14, 2012

,

which wedding card to choose?

How was your Wednesday morning?

This dude tailed my car really close today (while I was doing 100kmph on the highway) and when I signalled and changed to the next lane, he promptly swerved his car in front of me and stepped on his brake. Luckily for the both of us, I am the prudent driver who likes to keep a space of three cars between my car front bumper and the front car, so no collision occurred. The driver then promptly sped off as though to say, "A-ha! That will teach you to drive 100kmph on the KESAS highway, silly girl!" 

I spilled my coffee and was mildly astonished for a few seconds - and then I got really, really excited because it's been awhile since I've met a crazy inconsiderate road bully! I mean, sure, you hear about bad drivers all the time in Malaysia but it's pretty seldom that you encounter one who tries to threaten your life with his own car! O-ho! 


Anyway, the moral of the story is to always keep your distance from the car ahead of you, just in case he is a crazy driver person with no regard for his own safety. Are you a good driver or a bad driver? I have this theory that people who drive recklessly on the road are ugly people who have no money, no future and no heart. Otherwise, why would they throw their lives away so easily? I drive cautiously because I have way too many things I want to do with my life. O sweet sweet life, thine experience is the nectar of my existence! 

Of which I find myself at a crossroad on how I am to go about designing my wedding invitation


Using this theme! EAT, DRINK & BE MARRIED, because Sir Wewo is punny that way, hur hur hur
I quite like the postcard vibe, it will save us the effort of sending elder folks a picture of us married!

This is really cute, you can open it up to reveal a few more cards - invitation, RSVP and map. I really like this, But I'm not sure if I have the energy to make 200 pieces of these. 

Instead of a back postcard, I'll draw a map to the venue, wedding itinerary and GPS coordinates 

The budget for my DIY wedding cards is RM200 or RM1 per card, so it will be interesting to see how I get it done. The envelopes may have an interesting twist too! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.