Friday, June 8, 2012

, ,

the perfect house warming gift

Jul is getting married at the end of the month and he's also moving into a brand new renovated home. Since he's about to be my future brother-in-law and we're going to end up growing old together with Mei and Wewo, I thought I would lend him support by giving him a bunch of engineering hardware.

The perfect house warming bucket, courtesy of Martha Stewart
Expensive hardware with a 10% discount, all colour-coordinated, except for the measuring tape.
Hey! Can you spot Oscar's furry legs in this picture?

Oscar!!!! He's going for a really short haircut tomorrow. 


Tah dah! All equipment stowed in a steel backet complete with ribbon. 

All that's missing is a torch light (in case of no electricity) and the present will be good to go! Of course, there's also the matter of lugging it all the way from KL to Penang, ahem.

I got something pretty neat for myself too!

From COTTON ON!!! 

How cute is this! Our very first furniture for our home, but it's currently residing at my work station.

I also changed my hair colour, but I guess that's a separate post for tomorrow. Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.