Friday, June 15, 2012

,

How to Count Wedding Ang Pow Money

With two major weddings set merely six months apart, it is important that I think through matters as thoroughly as I can so I can literally kick back and relax on my big day in January. The monies received on the wedding day can be fun, but it can also be pretty dangerous, what with robberies literally being reported EVERYDAY. Seriously, it's getting very creepy.

Anyway! In case you're interested in figuring out how you can go about counting a whole bulk of money quickly and accurately, you may download the SOP here: http://www.mediafire.com/?p75f502ymo3lxzq

Preview of the PDF file. I'm going to print mine out and laminate it for my wedding day! 

And just in case you're unsure of how much ang pow you should give... here is a Singapore version. Simply swap the $ symbol for RM and add in an extra RM20 and you should have a pretty generous, OK market rate for Malaysian weddings in 2012.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.