Monday, May 14, 2012

, ,

what to do with leftover skincare products

Everytime I switch skincare products, I end up buying the entire range, because - despite logic - I always think that Eye Cream from Brand A simply cannot work with Moisturiser from Brand B. At least, that's what I tell myself as I once invested in a pot of LAMER which did absolutely nothing for my skin. Bah.

My new Skincare range. No more Clean&Clear products for me, I'm moving up, girlfriend!

My 90% empty old bottles still sit at my drawer, forlorn and lonely for not being touched so often anymore... 

Sad, almost empty bottles

Throwing away leftover toner and moisturisers seem like such as waste, so I am now using the product as lotion for my hands and feet. Expensive body lotion, I guess. Better than letting it collect dust! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm having the same problem! I've got 5 or 6 body lotions that were given as presents, but I just don't use them!

    Katie xx

    www.peacewavesocean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it's weird, right? I'm trying to put on body lotion right after hot showers these days just because I'm trying to minimize the amount of stuff I have at home (^_^);

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.