Friday, May 4, 2012

, ,

May the Fourth Be with You

What I accomplished in April, TQ TQ 

Besides coughing a lot and discovering the Awesomeness that is Dresden Files, I also ate plenty of junk food and slowly told close friends about the engagement. I know, it's pretty surprising to label myself "subtle", but that's pretty much what I did. No shouting on the top of mountains or posting "so-and-so is engaged" on Facebook for me. I am growing up, dare I say! Well done! We've also engaged a close friend for a low-key whimsical engagement photo shoot and I've already decided that I wanna look very natural on my wedding day. Well, maybe we'll have some pink thrown in. In pastel colors.

Moving On!  

Where to Have Tea in KL 
We've been lugging our books to T Forty Two at Bangsar Village 2. It costs RM69.90 for three tiers of goodies plus two pots of tea and an additional dessert, but the truth is that I find the dessert pretty bland. The ambience though is pretty nice and it's easy to sit there for 2-3 hours lost in stories. I recommend trying the Gorgeous Geisha blend and would rather fork out RM19.90 for their corn chowder soup featuring lobster (crab?) meat. The bowl is small, but boy is that soup yummy!

A better place for tea would be the Teapot Cafe at SS2. Their tea set is cheaper and their scones served with clotted cream is to DIE FOR! However, do note that the Teapot Cafe is not open on Public Holidays or Sundays, and tea is only served from 3 to 6pm.


I also did my nails at home, courtesy of the cute polish tutorial:


Here's some advice: let your nail art DRY first before excitedly layering on the top coat, else your artwork will run a little *sad face*

More interesting posts coming up, as I'm going to be preparing for a week's worth of food in advance! Time to work the crock pot and make use of the brand new fridge at Wewo's place! But for now... back to work :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.