Tuesday, May 8, 2012

,

are you a boss or leader?

What the rest of the year is starting to look like in my Planner:

Monday to Wednesday : Kicking ass and bringing home the dough
Thursday and Friday: Running errands, manicure, Oscar, saxophone, and still working for sweet, sweet dough
Saturday and Sunday: Learning how to wear heels, be pretty, play RPG and mull over wedding stuff (◕‿◕✿)


So I've decided that I'm quite possibly one of the worst employees ever, in the sense that I don't really take orders very well. I need "creative space" and hate working under pressure, which is interesting as I am also a businessperson. Uh, seriously, am I the only one who thinks that running under a tight dateline is not only wasteful, but is also not as profitable? Things should be organised, tagged, written down and highlighted twice two weeks before a due date if it really was that important, eh? 

Are you a Boss type or a Leader person? I think what matters is that you put 1000% effort in whatever you do, and that you make sure you have a fabulous day, everyday. Be good, be a better you. That's what I think, anyway.  *(*´∀`*)☆

We will now end today's pep talk with a gif of one of the Most Powerful Female Characters on current TV. 

My new obsession of the week is everything James Marsters. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.