Tuesday, April 3, 2012

,

the day i stopped having a boyfriend

The 2nd of April is supposed to be our anniversary, so all I expected was a quiet personal dinner.

Instead, we had the whole Italian restaurant to ourselves, romantic music, delicious food and great company. Then he presented me with a big black box which I refused to open, because it looked really expensive.

Turns out to be a gold alto saxophone, because I offhandedly mentioned that I wanted one last week. Correction, I mentioned that I wanted to play the saxophone again when I'm old and retired and stuff, then he goes and buy me my own saxophone NOW because I should always be allowed to do the things I want to everyday, because he is that type of boyfriend.

Then he goes down on one bended knee and asks me to marry him.

Then he whips out the bouquet of one dozen red roses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.