Friday, March 2, 2012

too much of a good thing, too soon

3 am on a Friday morning. I've been running around all day! My room's a mess and I still have a very long list of things to do before the weekend comes.

The good news is that people I've never talked to before today (well, technically yesterday) rang me up and randomly offered me work assignments with good fees to go with it. The bad news is that accepting all these new assignments effectively throws a big fat spanner into my planned routine and I am once again obliged to push back my novel's revision (yes, I've written a novel, two, actually). I won't complain though. Seriously, who gets THREE new clients in the span of two days?

I guess I will update more tomorrow, I took plenty of pictures today. For now, I should sleep as I'll be up in less than 5 hours. (^_^);

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.