Wednesday, March 28, 2012

,

may the odds be ever in your favor!

Bookmarks I made out of printous. A Mockingjay Pin I just ordered on Lowyat and my Self Print Movie Ticket to the Hunger Games 

Did you notice the previous Hunger Games references in the previous post? I'm soooo seriously obsessed with the trilogy right now. One sucky bit about being so busy all the time is that I seriously have NO TIME to dive into the books, so I am slowly pacing myself and have to make do with listening to the audio version of thebook as I drive to work and while coming back from Wewo's at night. If it were 10 years ago, I would have dedicated at least three days into finishing the entire trilogy! 

I have been talking about Peeta for two weeks now, and Wewo has been very good natured about it, even when I demanded that he learn how to frost cupcakes. Oh, but he doesn't know that eventually, I will want him to start smelling like cinnamon and fresh baked cookies everyday. Someone should come up with a Peeta perfume STAT. 

From a slightly depressing angle, I also feel ashamed when I compare my book draft to that of Suzanne Collin's masterpiece. I'm not giving up though, I will just rewrite and keep writing some more until it is decent, at the very least. 

Back to work, and then some sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.