Saturday, March 17, 2012

life is a mess, literally.

I've lost several pens under the Eternal Pile of Stuff laying on top of my table and my clothes lie in a bundle all over my wardrobe with underwear, tights, shirts and skirts dangerously entwined in a complicated twist of sun dried breeziness and clean laundry. When was the last time I washed my bed sheets, anyway? (*≧m≦*)

Since this site is still acting as a virtual private diary, I guess it's pretty safe to be candid-ish about my living habitat. 

Prior to March, my pedicures would always match my manicure and I had a colour coordinated wardrobe. It is safe to say that the past two weeks have been a flurry of activity as I hop from one emergency to another - but they're all good emergencies, like Wewo's Parents Visiting and making time for fresh, sweet avocado salads on Saturday mornings. The Lack of Time to Function Like a Decent Human Being can also be attributed to the sudden influx of clients, which is interesting as I hardly run any form of advertising. I have NO IDEA how I did it, but more money is always good, hey! O(≧▽≦)O

Did I mention that I finally got around to registering the Company? I have my very own domain name too! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Much has passed, but it is all starting to fall back into place now as I squeeze work into the weekends and still find time to juggle inner peace, a maniac dog and a Good Life. (you can do it! yosh!)

OK, back to re-arranging my wardrobe! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.