Tuesday, March 20, 2012

, , ,

it's hard to dance with a devil on your back, so shake it off

The Studio is the best place to spend Mondays in, because the people over there are awesome! 


Above: Cookies from a Nice Colleague and a MAC Lip Gloss from the Fashionable Lady in the Office. The guys can't seem to stop munching on sweets though, so they left the whole box of sweets (in the heart shaped box) on my Table. So I'm starting to binge on sweets too. o(╥﹏╥)o

The banner on the top right corner is the Studio's work being displayed in the local shopping mall! Whee! (ノ´ー`)ノ


Despite sleeping less (or not sleeping at all), my curls are still present - although I tend to sleep on my sides these days, which means that I wake up to half a hair full of curls and the other side's just wavy. Oh well. (´_`)


Working all the time is stress on its own, even though I've designed it in such a way that I won't have a permanent Boss breathing down my neck. I'm working all over the place these days, from cafes to coffee shops and even on my bed. To destress, I have started collecting makeup starting with the MAC Fluid Eyeliner (OMG how do you wash the brush???), RIMMEL Lip Stick, Two Face Eyeshadow Insurance and L'Oreal's eye cream. Oh yeah, and I also purchased some nail polish and a pineapple scented hand cream. I will stop buying things now. For awhile.

I am also really, really, really into Jim Butcher's Aleran Codex right now.  It's epic, it's crazy and the characters are just awwwwwwwesome (and by awesome, I mean that I have a really, really bad crush on one of the side characters).  (´ ▽`).。o♡

R.A. Salvatore's nice, but nowhere near as epic as the genius that is Butcher. Interesting enough, Wewo is also reading a separate Butcher series, only his is about wizards and vampires in the modern day world whereas mine is about High Fantasy. 

Happy Anniversary, Mr. Hero

Exactly this time last year, we had our very First Date. Ever since then, we've never spent more than 8 hours apart, talking, hugging, jumping, laughing and bumbling our way through worries and happiness. 

And that is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.