Saturday, February 4, 2012

,

my first home will have a library instead of a tv!

Oscar got a haircut today! For RM120, furball is looking goooood 
I have just begun a 5-day holiday, which means waking up at 11 in the morning and staying up way past my bedtime to write and read. Thus far I have managed to process  : 
Shamo (manga)

Berserk (manga)
  
RA Salvatore's Icewind Dale Trilogy

Yes, they are all 'boy books', and I cringed as I ran through both manga but I'm glad I read it. If you have interests in:

i. marketing
ii. learning what people want versus what people need
iii. how life works 
iv. how to be awesome 
v. survive 
vi. challenge your moral values
vii. writing 

or if you are just plain bored, then you should always read ANYTHING! Be it storybooks, text books or comic books (don't read the newspaper though, that stuff's just plain depressing). If you don't read, you will never understand anything. And if you think reading is boring, then you just haven't found a good book to read yet. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.