Wednesday, February 29, 2012

,

boyfriend versus girlfriend

My boyfriend is very goal oriented, and for some odd reason, he enjoys achieving the goals I set out for him, even when I do so unintentionally. I guess all guys feel pretty darn satisfied when they see the glee of surprise in their girlfriend's eyes.

She's much nicer in the video and not all annoying! Wub <3

So when I offhandedly mentioned that I started on the Jillian Michaels 6 Week Six Pack routine, I woke up to a early morning conversation about how he felt sore doing it too. One trash talk led to another, and since we started on the same time, we're basically competing to see who'll achieve the six pack in six weeks (ETA 9-April).

In This Corner, We Have....
Wewo is the most dedicated person I know. Seriously, dude wakes up at 5:30AM every day to work out. Even when he oversleeps, he still insists on exercising in the middle of the day to fully awaken his system. I on the other hand, depend on coffee to keep functioning throughout the day.

Wewo knows Wing Chun, Jujitsu, Kickboxing, Taekwondo and has been exercising everyday for the past 10 years. According to the Magic Weighing Machine at the Fitness Centre, Wewo is also 12kg off his ideal weight.

In The Other Corner, We Have .... 
I'm lazy when it comes to physical activity and am known for my sporadic bouts of exercises. I just completed one whole year of Aerial Yoga and Pole Dancing, but quit after I realized that I put on 4kg despite exercising 3 times a week. Before that, I had a gym membership, cheerleading and a black belt in Taekwondo.

According to the Magic Weighing Machine at the Fitness Centre, I am 2kg off my ideal weight.


In terms of weight, I should be able to shed my extra belly fat faster as I'm smaller but Wewo is a very persistent man, and we enjoyed a thorough round of trash talking each other out. To be honest, I started it...

Wewo: Is that a challenge?
Me: No, no, no, a challenge would imply that you have some hope of actually winning...

And to my dismay, Wewo is already starting on the Level 2 of the 2-Part DVD whereas I'm still huffing and puffing my way through the beginner's segment on Level 1.

I love playing with my boyfriend, and I can't wait to kick his butt! (^_^) Meanwhile, I will also be documenting changes in my body every Monday (since that's when I first started the routine).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.